- The battle grid has been redone. Positioning is now determined by manually-set
colvalues rather than the index of the character. This means you don't have to fill parties with
- Code for displaying characters in the battle grid is now stored in a separate file,
Battle Grid.tw, to keep the main code uncluttered.
- Additionally, the broken "move" command has been fixed.
- Empty tiles are now styled with dotted borders rather than solid ones to make them less obtrusive.
noselfcheck for ally-targeting abilities now checks the target's
idrather than its
name. This will prevent glitches in the case of a party having multiple characters with the same name.
true, the action can target dead characters. This is useful for revival skills and the like.
- The "Actor Box" widget has been slightly tweaked to enable this function. "Actor Box Name" is now used for the display of dead character names as well, and has a priority branch that will bypass all others if the character is dead and the battle phase is not in targeting.
- The "last action" functionality should work again.
guardBreak. Effects with this property will prevent the victim from guarding characters (if you are using a battle map). There is a corresponding getter in
Actor, which will also return
trueif the character is
- During the targeting phase, hovering over a viable target will now highlight them and any targets affected by the action's area of effect, if it has one.
- You will no longer get an error if the handler for saving
lastActionfails to find the action in the subject's actions.
rpgengine source.zip 6 MB
May 31, 2021
Get Another RPG Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.