- The handling for the
$actorvariables has been redone to be more intuitive and allow for easier tracking of the original objects. Thanks to Discord member Akjosch for help and directions. See documentation for details.
- Enemy cooldown logic is now more intuitive: They will be able to use attacks when the cooldown is zero, rather than requiring the cooldown to be negative. This means that the value you give to a cooldown will now be equal to the number of turns before it can be used again.
- Fixed a bug with status effects that had entangled tolerance values (such as Curse and Forsaken). Tolerances should now be reduced and reset correctly.
- Puppets are now revived as part of
- Dispel targeting will now correctly check against the threshold value when targeting a martyr.
- Additionally, Martyr, Defender, and Berserker will no longer count towards the threshold check.
- Protector should now be correctly removed if the protected character dies, but I have not tested this. Please report any problems you encounter.
rpgengine source.zip 916 kB
65 days ago
Get Another RPG Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.