- Fixed the party selection glitch. You can no longer add an extra puppet to the active party by double-clicking on an active puppet.
- Changed the party selection screen to display the reserve in the main pane instead of the sidebar.
- Respawn mechanics added. If you give a character a
respawnvalue at creation, it will be decremented every round. When it hits 0, the character will be revived in
endofround. By default, characters are revived to full HP, but this can be changed.
endofbattlenow has a modular component. The calls to
restockhave been moved there to more easily remove them if they are undesired.
newturnnow has a modular component. The code for Energy regeneration has been moved there to more easily enable switching to a different type of resource system.
- Passage jump actions now work correctly.
- Tweaked the actor blocks slightly. Their borders are now twice as thick; only the borders are highlighted upon selection; and the selection color is now a darker blue. This will hopefully result in selection looking less garish, especially in dark-themed passages.
- Action phase modularity is now more robust; the components will now be hidden both in the case that the value is
nulland in the case that the value is a function that evaluates to
- The checks for Protector and Martyr in the targeting logic have been compartmentalized into their own widgets.
- Added documentation on delayed attacks.
rpgengine source.zip 990 kB
21 days ago
Get Another RPG Engine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.