I call this update "the nerfening". Several debuff abilities were found to be balance-breaking, so they are hopefully less so now.
- Annulment now correctly targets the enemy party.
- Fixed a text glitch in Focus.
- Fixed a text glitch in Panacea's preview.
- Bottled Chi now lasts for 3 turns instead of forever.
- Balance testing revealed Forsaken to be hilariously broken (on the order of "made it possible to do over 1000 damage in a single attack"), so its weight is now halved to 1. In effect, this means it should no longer turn defense negative under normal circumstances; you will need to stack buffs or debuffs on top of it to accomplish that.
- Pox effect weight down to 0.5 (from 0.6).
- Calamity Bomb effect weight down to 0.5 (from 1). Don't know what on Earth I was thinking the first time around.
- Gas Bomb and Flamethrower attack weight down to 1 (from 2).
- Reduced default stocks of several items: You now get only 3 of each status cure, 2 Bottled Chi, 3 Throwing Knives, and 2 Powdered Glass.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.