- Updated to engine version 1.04. Once again, this won't be very noticeable to you, but makes things significantly easier for me. The one relevant change is that spread attacks (such as Pearl's Shooting Stars) can now hit untargetable characters.
- New achievements for those seeking a harder challenge: Try defeating Nicole without debuffs, or defeating Rose without piercing attacks.
- Rose's shield now protects against damage-over-time effects, as stated.
- Rose now has tolerance 1 vs. Burning and Poisoned. Remember that Burning tolerance applies to Perdition too!
- Perdition now deals half damage to bosses.
- Poison Prick duration down to 3 (from 4).
- Knocked Down is now sticky and unblockable, which means that it can no longer be cured by magic or panaceas, and will not be blocked by Chi Shield and Stasis. However, it can now be cured even when in Stasis. I could say there were gameplay balance reasons for this, but honestly, I only did it because I was finding it increasingly hard to justify how spiritual protection was supposed to keep you from getting physically knocked over.
- Annulment now no longer removes Alert and Chi Shield, but inflicts damage in addition to its dispel. This was done to make it meaningfully distinct from Renewal.
- Mass attacks (flamethrowers and gas bombs -- and now, Annulment!) no longer include guarded enemies in their damage cuts; damage will only be divided across the number of viable targets, not the total number of enemies.
- You no longer have to run through Rose's entire dialogue if she's agreed to fight you.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.